Aluminum - Brass - Copper - Nickel - Stainless
Lester Metals llc
Lester Metals offers premium Inconel foil in a variety of alloys including 600, 625, 693, 718, 740 and X750 in rolls slit to your specifications. Inconel is a nickel-based "superalloy" with outstanding high temperature strength and oxidation resistance. We offer foil thicknesses ranging from .0005" to .0079.
We offer high quality and fast shipping on both large and small quantities for many applications including aerospace, automotive, building products, manufacturing and research and development.
CHOOSE FROM THESE SPECIFICATIONS:
0.0005" to .008"
We offer high quality and fast shipping on premium Inconel Foil products in a variety of alloys, thicknesses and sizes for many applications.
Annealed, 1/4, 1/2 Hard, 3/4 Hard, Full Hard
.100" to 36"
3" to 20"
2" to 144" (Applies to cut-to-size sheets only.)
What are the Characteristics of Inconel®?
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric.
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures.
In what Applications are Inconel® alloys used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing.
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft.
- Pollution control equipment.
- Nuclear reactors.
High performance alloys have become the metal/steel of choice for corrosion resistance and versatility.